Saturday, 9 December 2006

Blog Refactored

Well, I used to host my own blog on my own site but I think I over estimated my interest in finding some good blog software and getting it all setup. Instead I went with a basic blogging engine, but I tended to get spamed to death, so I gave up on blogging. However, for a while now, I've wanted a place to write down a bunch of evolving thoughts I have had about creating code, designing, and the overall philosophy of creating software. This is more of a selfish interest thing, I find that if I try to write all this stuff down I have to think things through a bit more thoroughly and reflect more on the sanity of what I'm writing. So, this time round I've decieded to go with blogger. I've used it before for non software blogs and it's all nice and simple and hopefully I will make a lot more use of it!

No comments: