This looks fun :) We need 1 or 2 people to make a team, contact me if you're interested :)
The first UPA Auckland event this year is going to be an Interactionary on March 6th.
Imagine a cross between Theatre Sports and NZ Idol meets User Centred Design.
Want to play?
Form a team of 3-4 people before the night and RSVP your team name, team captain’s contact details and team members’ names to email@example.com before February 28th.
Take the challenge of solving a design problem revealed on the night and design a solution in front of your peers in just ten minutes and scored by 3 guest judges.
You will be scored on the following criteria (although scoring isn’t the primary goal, having fun is):
* Teamwork: * Process: * Final Design: * User focus:
You wont know the design problem until the night. Depending on the number of teams, heats will determine 2 highest scroring finalist teams who then play off in the final design problem.
If you would like to be part of the interactionary but don’t have a team, email us and we’ll match you up.
* RSVP: Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday 5th March (for observers, by 28th of Feb for teams)
* Time: 6pm onwards for drinks and nibbles.
* Talks start at 6.30pm. Finishes at approximately 8pm
* Cost: $10 cash at the door. Please bring correct change.
* Location: Bank of New Zealand, 3rd floor, 125 Queen Street, Auckland
* Late entry: Call Mark McLay on 029 222 00 16 if you have difficulty getting in or arrive after 6.30pm
Usability Professionals Association of New Zealand, Auckland cluster Auckland’s UPA meetings are usually held on the last Tuesday of each month.